TORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator is a highly portable multi platform car racing simulation. It is used as ordinary car racing game, as AI racing game and as research platform. It runs on Linux (x86, AMD64 and PPC), FreeBSD, OpenSolaris, MacOSX and Windows.
Racing games with neuroevolution
Neuroevolution, or neuro-evolution, is a form of machine learning that uses evolutionary algorithms to train artificial neural networks.
- You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program's source code as you receive it
- You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it
- You may copy and distribute the Program
- 3D Car racing simulation for gamers, researchers, engineers and teachers
- Many tracks, opponents and cars available
- Sophisticated physical model
- Supports all input devices (steering wheels, joystick, game pads, ...)
- Lots of community content/add-on software available
- Easy to modify (proven in many scientific/industrial research projects based on TORCS)
- Easy to add/create content
- Modular architecture
- Excellent performance and stability
- Evolving competitive car controllers for racing games with neuroevolution
- Online neuroevolution applied to The Open Racing Car Simulator
- Learning to Drive in the Open Racing Car Simulator Using Online Neuroevolution
- Learning to overtake in TORCS using simple reinforcement learning
- Applying cooperative coevolution to compete in the 2009 TORCS Endurance World
Always be sure to only download at trusted Web locations with active participation from other internet users. example: forums, support, wiki, tutorials and active newsletters. You are FREE to download any item without registration. You can visit the official website.