Easy-to-use recycling kits, smart recycling systems, and comprehensive services are specifically designed to make battery recycling as easy and hassle-free as possible, while helping you protect the environment.
The only free rechargeable battery and cellphone collection program in North America. Since 1996,
Find a drop-off location for your batteries and cellphones Over 30,000 U.S. and Canadian retailers, businesses, communities and public agencies participate in the Call2RecycleÂ® program
What are the Benefits?
- Rechargeable batteries and cellphones* are properly and safely recycled at no charge to you
- An easy and free way to keep toxic waste from entering landfills and give reclaimed materials a second life
- Free collection kits and marketing materials to promote your sustainability efforts
- Free shipping (Collection Kit or Bulk â€“ Not sure what is right for you? Use our interactive Shipping Wizard)
- Choice to collect from the public to increase foot traffic
- Free recycling reporting and certification
Cellphones in good condition are refurbished and resold.
Household batteries, both rechargeable and non-rechargeable, such as
D-cell, C-cell, AA, AAA, 9-volt, and button cells
Rechargeable battery packs from:
Cell phones, cameras, laptop computers, power tools, etc.
Cell phones, iPods, PDAs, pagers, and so on
Any other dry-cell batteries