It's a full body strength training workout with SSG Ken Weichert. Are you up for the challenge? Plus, we have tips on eating healthy when TDY and ways to rehab a torn hamstring in "Train Smart Stay Strong."
High-energy, 30-minute workouts a new season of short 10-15 minute fitness routines
All items are free to view, share, and download.
- Flash Player and Non-Flash Player
- iPhone | iPad | Android | Blackberry | Playbook |Tablet | Desktop | Laptop
- Firefox | Chrome | Internet Explorer | Safari | Opera
United States Department of the Army
The DVIDS is provided as a public service operated by Third Army/U.S. Army Central (ARCENT) on behalf of the Department of the Army in support of all branches of the U.S. military and its Coalition partners serving with U.S. Forces in the Central Command (CENTCOM) area of responsibility and throughout the world.
- The Pentagon Channel (TPC) www.pentagonchannel.mil
- The Defense Video & Imagery Distribution System (DVIDS) www.dvidshub.net
Information presented on or via DVIDS is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified.
The content is free of known copyright restrictions under U.S. copyright law.