Open Education Resources (OER) are teaching and learning materials freely available online for everyone to use. You can download a resource, edit it in some way, and then re-post it as a remixed work.
Discover What's New in The Commons
What are some examples of OER Materials?
- Full university courses, complete with readings, videos of lectures, homework assignments, and lecture notes.
- Interactive mini-lessons and simulations about a specific topic, such as math or physics.
- Adaptations of existing open work.
- Electronic textbooks peer-reviewed and frequently updated.
- Elementary school and high school (K-12) lesson plans, worksheets, and activities aligned with state standards.
OER Commons Green
Curating best in class learning materials from around the world since 2007
The site creates a unique lens on environmental and sustainability-related learning resources within ISKME's renowned open learning network OER Commons. OER Commons Green aggregates best-in-class green open educational resources on topics like climate change, pollution, and eco-culture from diverse providers around the globe.
Browse Resources From K-12 to College Courses
Environmental Politics and Law (EVST 255)
Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website
- 00:00 - Chapter 1. Allocating and Managing Land Use
- 07:52 - Chapter 2. Curious Conservation History: The Case of the Adirondacks
- 16:43 - Chapter 3. Multiple Uses, Ineffective Control and Conflict
- 27:13 - Chapter 4. Ecological Constrains for Land and Resource Development
- 45:11 - Chapter 5. Who Are the Stakeholders?